The Ministry of Finance formed the National Skill Development Corporation India (NSDC) in 2009 under Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956, which corresponds to Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013.
The current equity basis of NSDC is Rs.10 crore, with the government of India owning 49 percent through the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) and the private sector owning the remaining 51 percent.
The National Skills Development Corporation (NSDC) strives to encourage skill development by assisting in the establishment of large, high-quality, for-profit vocational institutions. Furthermore, the organization invests in the development of scalable and profitable vocational training programs. It also has the responsibility of enabling a support system that focuses on quality assurance, information systems, and training the trainer academies, either directly or through partnerships.
By giving money to firms, companies, and organizations that provide skill training, the NSDC functions as a catalyst for skill development. It also creates methods for enhancing, supporting, and coordinating private-sector efforts. The NSDC’s distinct concentration on 21 industries and its grasp of their viability will make every sector appealing to private investment.
ISO is a non-governmental international organization with 163 national standards organizations as members. It brings together professionals to share their knowledge and establish voluntary, consensus-based, market-relevant International Standards that stimulate innovation and propose answers to global concerns through its members.
The Health Careers Institute has obtained ISO 9001:2015 accreditation for the development and facilitation of direct and online professional training in the fields of health care and workplace safety.