The Number of
Yoga Therapy Assistant
is growing as more experienced Yoga Therapists settle in india and around the world.
Call Now Learn & Become
NSDC Certified Yoga
Leading Health-Care Institute
5K Plus Pass-out Students
10 Actively Running Batches
What our students are saying…
What you will Learn?
1) Prepration of yoga therapy unit as per needs.
2) Carry out initial interaction with individuals for proposed yoga therapy.
3) Conduct yoga therapy session as per prescription
4) Conduct post yoga therapy reviews.
5) Maintain interpersonal relationship with patients, colleagues and others.
6) Maintain professional and medico-legal conduct.
7) Maintain a safe, healthy and secure working enviroment.
Minimum job entry age - 18 years
What makes us unique?
1. We provide Live & Recorded sessions for each and every class.
2. Classes are a mix of both Hindi & the English language.
3. Experienced teachers who focus on giving practical knowledge.
4. Dedicated coordinators for each batch.
5. Additional Digital marketing lectures at the end of every batch, help students to grow their businesses.
Get More Info
What you will get in our course?
Practical classes (Offline)
Theory classes (Offline)
Recorded sessions of live classes
Free medical consultation with our Ayurvedacharya regarding any of your health issues
What does a Yoga therapy assistant do?
Demonstrate the yoga therapy as per the prescription.
Assist the individual in taking yoga therapy.
Became an Entrepreneur by Opening a Private Yoga Studio.
Follows prescription and provides support to the patient before, during, and after yoga therapy.