Yoga Therapy Assistance Course
YTA (HSSQ4001) is accredited by Skill India Under N.S.D.C &
Ministry of Skill Development
What will one learn?
What you will get in our course
- Practical classes (Offline)
- Theory classes (Offline)
- Recorded sessions of live classes
- Interactive sessions
- Free medical consultation with our Ayurvedacharya regarding any of your health issues
What does a Yoga therapy assistant do?
- Demonstrate the yoga therapy as per the prescription.
- Assist the individual in taking yoga therapy.
- Creates the appropriate and conducive environment for yoga therapy.
- Follows prescription and provides support to the patient before, during, and after yoga therapy.
When You Enroll With Us, We Provide You...
- Receipt of Registration
- Welcome letter from the desk of directors, Rules & Class Ethics.
- Detailed Syllabus, Class schedules, Study material in form of PPT, PDF & Docs from time to time.
- Personal assistance to every student through their course coordinator.